The KVM-TEC UVX1 Ultraline 4K IP Receiver pairs with an optional transmitter and extends DisplayPort and USB signals up to 328' over a single CAT6a/7 cable, sold separately. It accepts up to DCI 4K resolution at 60 Hz with 4:4:4 sampling at 8-bit in real time. Four USB ports allow you to output keyboard and mouse signals as well as USB hard drives and memory sticks thanks to a built-in USB upgrade feature.
A built-in MST/HUB splitter allows the 4K monitoring output from the transmitter end to be viewed in 2560 x 1440 resolution on both the transmitter and receiver ends via DisplayPort outputs. Another key feature is a built-in Windows-compatible Switching Manager software which allows you to switch between computers in a multi-endpoint workflow from the receiver end. Switching Manager also enables the Mouse Glide & Switch feature, which lets you operate several PCs using one mouse and keyboard, and it also ensures the mouse movement is less than 5mm for a smoother, more accurate workflow.
An RS-232 port and 3.5mm line in and line out jacks are provided, and the device can be integrated into a workflow of up to 2000 transmitter/receiver units via connection to an optional network switch. Any standard KVM-TEC or third-party switch is supported. Up to two units can be installed in a 19" rack using optional rackmount kits. The USB port is USB 2.0 transparent, meaning it's backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 but at USB 2.0 speeds.
- Accepts a DisplayPort signal and USB keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and memory stick signals from up to 328' over a single CAT6a/7 cable, sold separately
- 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit transmission in real time
- Two DisplayPort and four USB 2.0 outputs
- 2560 x 1440 mirror image monitoring on both the transmitter and receiver ends via a built-in MST/HUB splitter
- Built-in Switching Manager software for Windows PCs or tablets
- Mouse Glide & Switch
- RS-232 port
- Can be integrated into 2000-endpoint workflows via any standard network switch
- USB 2.0 port is backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 at USB 2.0 speeds
- Up to 480 Mb/s USB transmission rate
- 3.5mm audio line in and line out jacks
- Automatic plug-and-play operation
- Free air convection cooling
- Two units are rackmountable via optional rackmount kits
- MTBF: 82.820 calculated hours over approximately 10 years
- Built-in power supply