This B&H Kit includes the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Hard-Shell Carrying Case. It's designed to give Mavic 2 Zoom pilots a convenient and safe option to transport the drone and essential accessories. Use the Mavic 2 Zoom's camera to capture cinematic video and 48MP super-resolution photos in almost any locale. The rugged Nanuk hard-shell case's custom foam insert lets you pack up the Mavic 2 Zoom, a controller, up to three batteries, and more. The case is capable of being taken onto planes as carry-on luggage, and being both dustproof and water-resistant, can withstand the elements when you land.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There's even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 44.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
To help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Additional Gimbal Camera Features
- Mid-range shots: Capture epic midrange shots with the 48mm telephoto lens, designed to compress your perspective and enhance the parallax effect.
- Hybrid autofocus: Combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus speed and accuracy, helping to keep subjects in focus while zooming in and out.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 26' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and right sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Zoom can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Dolly zoom: Providing a Hitchcock-like effect, the Mavic 2 Zoom adjusts focus while flying to deliver a warped effect. With proper focus speed values, you can get more creative when flying manually.
- Point of interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 44.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
DJI Protector Hard Case for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
Protect your Mavic 2 and accessories from the elements with this Protector Hard Case for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom from DJI. It's a sturdy, rugged, and impact-resistant case that's an ideal companion for aerial filming in remote locations. It's also IP67-rated, which means it's completely dustproof and can be submerged in water down to 3.3' deep.
The case's interior is comprised of EVA foam inserts with custom cutouts that provide an exact fit for the Mavic 2 and a host of accessories. In fact, it has enough storage to hold everything that comes in the optional Mavic 2 Fly More Kit. The case can be securely closed via two built-in latches, and added theft prevention is possible with built-in holes that accommodate up to two padlocks (not included).
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom
- Remote controller
- Three batteries
- Power adapter
- Car charger
- Battery charging hub
- Power cable
- Battery-to-power bank adapter
- Set of ND filters
- Two propellers
SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
PGYTECH Landing Pad for Drones (43.3")
Treat your beloved drones to a 43.3" Landing Pad from PGYTECH. Portable and easy to fold, this double-sided pad protects your drone's gimbal and camera during takeoff and landing. The landing pad comes with three pegs for securing it to the ground so it doesn't get blown away by the wind while you're up in the sky. Also included are eight reflective stripes to make landing easier in low-light situations. At the end of the day, just twist-fold the pad, slip it into the included zippered nylon pouch, and you're good to go.
DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
Replace your dead batteries or stock up for long shoots with the Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom from DJI. This battery has a 3850mAh and 59.29Wh capacity that delivers enough power for up to 31 minutes of flight time. Built into the battery is DJI's Intelligent Battery Management System. This system is designed to monitor battery status and report it in real time.