Add multi-room audio functionality to your speakers with the SVS Prime Wireless SoundBase Stereo 300W Wireless Amplifier. This amplifier connects to a pair of stereo speakers and a subwoofer, delivering up to 150W per channel at 4 Ohms thanks to its Class-D amp. It connects to your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, mobile devices via Bluetooth and a 3.5mm stereo jack, digital sources via optical, and legacy devices via RCA. A USB port will keep your mobile device charged during playback.
The Prime Wireless SoundBase can be controlled by your Amazon Alexa-enabled devices using just your voice, or by the DTS Play-Fi app for Android and iOS. The app also lets you play tracks from your smartphone or streaming sources with high-resolution audio support.
- Binding posts allow you to connect your speakers with spade connectors, banana plugs, or bare wire
- Line level output allows you to use the Prime Wireless SoundBase as a source component in stereo or multichannel audio systems
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC for high-fidelity wireless streaming from your compatible iOS or Android devices
- Optical and line-level inputs for computers, TVs, gaming consoles, CD players, A/V receivers, turntables, and more
- USB port for charging your mobile devices or adding an SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter to enable wireless subwoofer connectivity
- Ethernet port for a hard-wired Internet connection
- Designed to be compatible with all DTS Play-Fi-enabled products
- Critical Listening Mode enables 192 kHz / 24-bit lossless streaming