The MEG Z390 ACE LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel Z390 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th- and 9th-generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It's equipped with four DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 64GB of 4500 MHz RAM, three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, six SATA III ports, and three M.2 slots. With three PCIe 3.0 x16 expansion slots, this motherboard can be used for two-way NVIDIA SLI or three-way AMD CrossFire setups. For storage, the M.2 slots support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds and Intel Optane memory for quick data transfer. Please note that you should update the drivers and BIOS to the latest version before using Intel Optane memory. Other integrated features include multiple fan connectors, USB ports, Killer Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel audio.
- Isolated audio design with LED border ensures a better audio signal
- Separated audio layers for clean left- and right-channels
- De-pop protection prevents loud popping sounds when you plug or unplug or devices
- Dedicated, EMI-shielded high-definition audio processor
- High-quality audio capacitors for a warmer sound
- Connectors for 7.1-channel surround sound