Designed for the ALEXA LF camera, the ARRI ALEXA Electronic Viewfinder EVF-2 is a Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) OLED with high contrast. Based on the ARRICAM design, this low-latency film-style viewfinder offers low distortion and an evenly illuminated viewing area. A wide exit pupil provides increased viewing latitude as the operator's eye follows the camera's movement.
The latest color science offers accurate color rendition and lends the EVF-2 compatibility with on-set monitors. When using both EVF-1 and EVF-2 equipped cameras at the same time, an EVF-1 gamma setting enables you to emulate the EVF-1 look on the EVF-2. The EVF-2 requires ALEXA LF Software Update Packet LF SUP 3.0. Magnification and six user-definable zoom areas enable you to enlarge your image on the EVF-2 as you wish.
The EVF-2's surround view feature enables you to spot objects outside your recorded image frame, just like a film camera viewfinder. Create custom frame lines and choose functions like camera status, clip/reel numbers, false color, and peaking using the EVF-2's control buttons. An image flip function enables you to correctly view your frame whether the viewfinder is positioned on the right or left of the camera.
- Replaces EVF-1 for the ALEXA LF camera
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution; high-contrast imaging
- ARRICAM-style glass eyepiece
- A wider exit pupil provides greater freedom of movement for the camera operator
- EVF-1 gamma emulation for when both EVF types are being used on set
- The latest color science provides accurate colors and matching to on-set monitors
- Magnification function and six zoom positions