The Accusonus Regroover Pro with 6 Expansion Packs and Beatformer Beat-Making Plug-In Bundle includes the Regroover Pro beat-making software with six expansion packs and the Beatformer beat-sculpting plug-in.
Great for house music, EDM, abstract electronica, trap, techno, and more, the bundle provides musicians and producers with a wide collection of loops and a powerful suite of tools to extract stems from audio loops, effortlessly shape their sound, and create original loop variations.
Accusonus Regroover Pro with 6 Expansion Packs - Virtual Instrument for Producers & Engineers (Software, Download)
Available for download, Accusonus Regroover Pro is a virtual instrument that allows you to manipulate your favorite sampled loop in a more granular fashion. Say you have a drum loop that you particularly enjoy, one that includes a kick, snare, and hi-hats. As it is a stereo file, you’d be hard-pressed on your own to separate the kick from the snare or the high-hats from everything else and use that particular element in your production.
Enter Regroover’s engine, which will analyze your sampled loop and extract each element into dedicated channels it calls Layers. Simply drag a region into the software’s GUI, and you’ll be able to solo different elements of the loop and recombine them to your liking. As Regroover Pro is a virtual instrument, you’ll also be able to trigger individual elements of the sample with your MIDI controller, thus creating new grooves and beats in the process.
Within Regroover, you can change the panning, level, and EQ of individual layers. You can also add effects on a layer-by-layer basis. Some of these effects include gating, limiting, stereo enhancement, transient shaping and saturation. You can also apply external, third-party effects utilizing the plug-in’s multichannel output. If your loop is faster or slower than your host DAW’s tempo, Regroover can detect the clip’s BPM and sync the audio with your project.
The software is compatible with Mac and Windows computers and supports VST, AU, and AAX formats. This edition of Regroover Pro comes with six expansion kits, which you can load and play within the software.
Key Features at a Glance
- Split audio loops into distinct layers
- Refine split results with custom annotations
- Instant Layer remixing using snap-to-grid and loop markers
- Trigger your layers via MIDI and re-arrange your loops
- Apply level, pan, EQ, gating, compression, and stereo enhancement to any layer
- Load and play expansion kits
- Extract any sample or loop via simple drag and drop
- Extract your beat variations (patterns) as audio files
- Use multiple pattern lengths to create new straight beats or polyrhythms
- Transient Shaper optimized for beat processing
- Analog-inspired saturator for all layers
- Apply external effects with multi-channel output
- Extract sounds from layers and drag them to their own trigger pads
- Edit extracted sounds via the expansion kit mixer and effects
- Load external sounds to enrich your expansion kits
- Save expansion kits and create self-contained Regroover projects
Accusonus Beatformer Beat-Sculpting Plug-In (Download)
Accusonus Beatformer is an all-in-one, beat-sculpting plug-in that allows you to instantly transform the sound of your drums: Whether you want to glue your drum mix together; Bring energy into over-processed loops; Accentuate your kick drum by adding bottom end and punch; Or, emphasize the higher frequencies and increase the width of your signal with mid-side processing. You can also do transient shaping by either making the attack of your drums more prominent or squashing them for a more even sound.
Designed for the modern beat maker, Beatformer delivers a musical and transparent sound that allows for subtle-to-extreme audio processing, while still preserving the character and musicality of your drums. The streamlined UI facilitates a fast workflow and features four, large semantic knobs, which enable you to quickly adjust the four basic characteristics of a beat sound: low end, transients, dynamics, and harmonics.
The plug-in comes with a set of factory presets to help you get started right away.
- All-in-one, musical beat sculpting for the modern beat maker
- Instantly transform the sound of your beats
- Glue your drum mix together
- Bring energy into over-processed loops
- Easily enhance your beat's dynamics
- Add color and personal character to your beats
- Add substance to thin sounds
- Subtle-to-extreme audio processing
- Transparent limiter
- Uncompromised sound quality
- Choice of L/R processing or mid-side processing to add width to your drums
- Simple and streamlined user interface
- Tuned algorithms for quick dynamics detection
- Minimal CPU usage
- Low latency (4 ms)
- Resizable UI
- Set of factory presets
Four Semantic Knobs
- Boom: Smoothly boost the low end of the signal without the use of EQ
- Punch: Quickly adjust the behavior of the transients of the input signal
- Squash: Control the dynamic feel of the beat with a single knob
- Air: Enhance the timbre of the sound with the dynamic creation of extra harmonics