Attach two monitors to your Apollo 40 equipment cart with the Insight Monitor Mounting System for Apollo 40 & Two Pro Ultra Arms from Inovativ. The Insight system features two robust cross tubes that secure to the cart and provide a stable mounting base. The proprietary Pro Ultra Arms secure to this base and each hold up to a 40 lb display, while also allowing you to adjust the position of the display. Alternatively, optional Insight baby pin attachments can be used interchangeably with the Pro Ultra Arms.
Each Pro Ultra Arm includes a 75/100mm VESA mounting plate and pin, supporting any monitor with a matching VESA mounting pattern. The arm allows you to adjust the height of your monitor arm in five different positions, each 4" apart, enabling you to view the monitor while in a seated or standing position. The arm has 10" of extendable reach and offers 360° monitor rotation in 90° steps so you can switch your display between landscape and portrait orientation as your needs require. The arm also allows +/-90° tilt adjustment of the display if the size of the monitor allows it.
The Insight base attaches to the Apollo 40 cart at a height between 58.5 and 66.5" from the ground to the center of your display, providing additional height adjustment options. The Insight system and the Ultra Pro Arms easily disassemble to individual components for transport. All components are made in the USA.
Insight Monitor Mounting System
- Robust mounting base features two robust cross tubes and supports the included Pro Ultra Arms or optional baby pin attachments
- Attaches to the Apollo 40 cart at a height between 58.5 to 66.5" from the ground to the center of your monitor
- Multiple 3/8"-16 threaded holes on the mast assembly and system brackets for attaching antennas and other accessories
- Precision-machined "dry" bearings allow for smooth movement along the cross tubes
Pro Ultra Monitor Arm
- 75/100mm VESA mounting plate and VESA pin (height-adjustable across 5 positions located on the VESA plate pin, 1" apart)
- 40 lb weight capacity
- Height-adjustable across five positions, 4" apart, for seated/standing viewing
- 360° rotation for landscape/portrait monitor viewing (hard lock every 90°)
- 10" extendable reach
- +/-90° screen tilt adjustment
- Locking Pan: Rosette mounts allow 60-point panning positions