The SLIK Pro CF-734 Tripod is constructed from carbon fiber to maximize durability while limiting weight. It supports up to 11 lb and measures 18.7" when folded. Each of its 4-section legs feature independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, twist locks for rapid deployment, and rubber feet to help enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. The included push-and-pull, rapid center column is removable, which permits a minimum height of 7.1". The SLIK Pro CF-734 Tripod provides a maximum height of 52.2" and 65" with the column fully raised.
Tripod heads, cameras, lenses, or sport optics with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 female accessory threads can be directly connected to the reversible mount on top of the tripod's center column. For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. To further enhance stability on a wider variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil, the rubber feet can be removed and replaced with a separately available SLIK 618-410 Spiked Foot Set.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 11 lb
- Push-and-pull center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Center column is removable, which allows the tripod to be set at a minimum height of 7.1"
- Tripod can be set to a maximum height of 52.2" and 65" with the column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature four sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a twist lock for rapid deployment
- Rubber feet for stability
- Weighs 2.9 lb, measures 18.7" when folded
- Carbon fiber legs
- Center column platform with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount