Designed to carry and protect a 12" format DJ mixer, the black Odyssey Innovative Design FFX12MIXXDBL is a Flight FX Series case constructed from ABS plastic laminate over 3/8" plywood with foam lining on the inside. The removable, extra-wide front panel provides full protection during transit and slides out for access to front mixer controls during use. The extra-deep design provides room behind the mixer for quick and easy cabling or for storing compact accessories.
This Flight FX Series case features an embedded LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The seven-color panel creates a dynamic light show that brings excitement to your performance, with a variety of color-changing modes including random, slow/fast flashing, and auto mixing fade in/fade out—all sound-activited to pulse with the rhythm of your music. Multiple Flight FX Series cases can be linked to create eye-catching, coordinated light shows.
Other features include heavy-duty ball corners, butterfly latches, recessed and spring-loaded handles, and black, anodized and powder-coated hardware. A removable, break-away hinged lid doubles as an elevated base for use with lower tables or taller DJs. The included mixer width-adjustment strips allow for a snug fit during transport.
- Fits 12" format DJ mixers approximately 11 to 13.38" in width and approximately 16" in depth
- Additional 4.75" of rear space behind the mixer to store accessories
- Foam-lined interior
- Includes mixer width-adjustment strips
- Extra-wide removable front-access panel
- Bottom ventilation/storage pit
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Heavy-duty recessed handle and latches
- 3/8" ply construction
- Black, anodized, and powder-coated hardware
- Case walls are approximately 3" high around the mixer
- Lid interior height is 3"
- Embedded color-changing LED panel in the case wall
- Panel runs across the front of the case
- Seven colors with automated effects
- Color Effects: Fixed, random, slow/fast flashing, auto-mixing, fade in/fade out, sound-activated
- Operates as standalone or in master/slave modes
- Link multiple FX Series cases for synchronized light shows
- Control panel via built-in wired box or included wireless remote