The American DJ Encore Burst 100 IP is an outdoor-rated (IP65) 125W LED blinder/strobe, designed to deliver high-intensity light with flicker-free operation for system installers, lighting designers, and technicians working in stage, television, and film production, and for use in concerts, festivals, and other outdoor applications. The fixture utilizes a single 125W warm-white Cree COB LED to produce a 50° beam angle. The standard color temperature is 2700K, but the unit can replicate a halogen-like dimming profile when utilizing the selectable dim-to-warm effect, yielding a color temperature of 1200K.
Control capabilities include DMX modes, selectable dimming curves, and strobe effects. A four-button OLED menu system offers direct access, and 5-pin IP65-rated DMX jacks provide remote control. Multiple fixtures can be daisy-chained using the powerCON TRUE1 IP65 in/out. The Encore Burst 100 IP is constructed with rugged metal housing, features an integrated scissor yoke, and includes a magnetic holder to easily attach a diffusion filter.
- 125W warm-white COB (chip on board) Cree LED
- Color Temperature: 2700K (1200K dim to warm mode)
- Beam Angle: 50-degree
- Includes magnetic holder to easily attach a diffusion filter
- Display: OLED display with 4-button touch menu
- Data In/Out: 5-pin DMX IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
- Power In/Out: powerCON IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
- All metal construction
- Scissor yoke
- Compact design
- Safety loop on rear
- Protection Rating: IP65 (outdoor protection from dust, sand, moisture & liquid)