Add classic wheeled control to your MōVI robotic system with the MōVI Wheels 1-Axis Module from Freefly. Designed for use with your MōVI Controller or MIMIC, this stainless steel single wheel module is part of a system capable of linking up to nine wheels.
Compatible with MōVI Pro, XL, Carbon, M5, M10, and M15 stabilizers, the MōVI Wheels provides long-range wireless control and uses a plug-and-play high-speed CAN network. Each wheel can be assigned to control the gimbal's pan, tilt, or zoom, or your camera's focus, iris, or zoom functions.
Wheel module mounting options include a 1" tool-less post bracket and a rosette mount. Gear ratios, wheel friction, and toggle controls can be adjusted on-the-fly and the wheel module can be combined with MōVI Pilot modules for operating flexibility.
- MōVI Controller (Requires MōVI Controller firmware version 3.7.0 or later)
- MōVI Pro
- MōVI XL
- MōVI Carbon
- M5 / M10 / M15
- Long-range wireless control
- High-speed plug-and-play CAN network
- Wheels can be used singly, or can be set up in multiples for complex system control
- Compatible with the entire FREEFLY ecosystem (requires MōVI Controller or MIMIC)
- Stainless steel wheel
- Robust machined enclosures
- Mounting options include an adjustable, 1" tool-less mounting post and an integrated rosette mount
- The wheel's position can be fine-tuned to the user's preference
- A friction lock enables the user to define wheel friction or lock out the wheel
- Quickly control wheel direction, gearing, or deactivate wheel
- Designed with minimum latency
- Precise control of the MōVI's position
- Easily assign any wheel to any axis regardless of its connection
- Wheels and Pilot modules can be mixed for maximum flexibility