Set up quickly and be ready to shoot with the Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod and 494 Ball Head Kit with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from B&H. Quick Power Leg Locks allow you to rapidly lock or unlock the legs effortlessly, and the 494 ball head keeps your camera stable for creating sharp images.
The Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod is a 4-section support that replaces the 055CXPRO4 tripod. It has a load capacity of 44 lb and extends from 3.5" to 67". Its carbon fiber legs are secured by the Quick Power Locks. These updated flip locks increase the tripod's rigidity by 50% compared to its predecessor.
A redesigned center column has a "one finger" operation, and includes an Easy Link 3/8"-16 attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector via a compatible arm. The center column can be positioned horizontally, allowing for low-angle and macro photography. The upper disc where a tripod head is mounted has been redesigned as well, and now has a bull's eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it. This allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical planes.
This 494 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate. It features a load capacity of 19.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening the head's primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A recessed dial set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
- 19.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control dial for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction