Set up quickly and be ready to shoot with the Manfrotto 190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod and 494 Ball Head Kit with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from B&H. The M-lock system allows you to rapidly lock or unlock the legs effortlessly. At the same time, the 494 ball head maintains your camera stable for creating sharp images.
Manfrotto 190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod
An especially compact yet versatile tripod, the 190go! Carbon Fiber M-Series Tripod from Manfrotto has a maximum height of 57.9" with the center column fully extended, yet its four-section legs afford a folded length of just 17.7". Its lightweight carbon fiber construction weighs 3 lb and can support over 33.1 lb of gear.
Enabling fast setup and take-down, as well as a streamlined profile, the M-Lock System twist locks are used and require just a single 90° rotation movement to swiftly deploy the individual leg sections. The 190go! is also characterized by its center column that can be positioned at a 90° angle, parallel to the ground, for working from a minimum height of just 3.5". The independent leg sections, with four set leg positions, benefit working on uneven grounds and the carbon fiber tubing is both lightweight and rigid for high stability. Additionally, an Easy Link attachment in the top casing extends the versatility of the tripod and allows for attaching an LED light, reflector, or other accessories without the need for an additional stand or rig.
Manfrotto 494 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
This 494 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate. It features a load capacity of 19.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening the head's primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A recessed dial set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
494 Center Ball Head
- 19.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control dial for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction