Compatible with select iPad models, the Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) features precision, low latency, and a flat, magnetic edge that allows it to snap on to the side of your iPad Pro. Once attached, it starts to charge and automatically pairs with your device via Bluetooth. It also lets users change tools, brush sizes, or modes by simply double-tapping right where their finger rests. If there are tools that are used more frequently than others, taps can be customized to switch between the ones that are used most.
The Apple Pencil can be used whenever inspiration strikes. Use it to jot down notes, sketch, paint a watercolor, or design a building onsite. Certain apps and tasks, such as Keynote, emails, and screenshots, can be directly drawn in and marked up. When in use, press harder for thicker lines, lighter for thinner ones, and tilt for shading. You can even rest your palm on your iPad's display and it won't register it as a mark, so you can use it just like a pad of paper.
- 12.9" iPad Pro (6th Generation)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (5th Generation)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (4th Generation)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
- 11" iPad Pro (4th Generation)
- 11" iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
- 11" iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
- 11" iPad Pro (1st Generation)
- iPad Air (5th Generation)
- iPad Air (4th Generation)
- iPad mini (6th Generation)