The P10TR425CL PSM1000 Dual Channel Personal Monitor System from Shure includes a P10T full-rack dual-channel wireless transmitter, two Shure P10R+ wireless diversity bodypack receivers, two pairs of SE425 sound isolating earphones, two antennas for the full-rack wireless transmitter, and four antennas for the bodypack receivers. A hardware rackmount kit, link bar, zipper bag, bumper kit, and front-mount antenna cables are also included. This system can be used to deliver pristine RF signal and audio quality for professional touring applications, live stage and theater events, or permanent installations.
The P10TR425CL system features network control via Ethernet connection and internal power supply with IEC in/out ports for easy power chaining when installed in a rack. It is backwards compatible with PSM 900 receivers and the diversity bodypack improves signal reception with increased range. Up to 72 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today's crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
Furthermore, a full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen. Finally, Wireless Workbench 6 software offers full compatibility with advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings.
Shure P10T Full-Rack Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter (G10: 470 to 542 MHz)
The P10T Full-Rack Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter from Shure is a wireless transmitter for the PSM 1000 system. It can be used to deliver pristine RF signal and audio quality for professional touring applications when paired with Shure P10R or P10R+ wireless diversity bodypack receivers (sold separately) for live stage and theater events or permanent installations.
Built with an all-metal chassis, the dual-channel P10T allows for up to 2 programs to be transmitted simultaneously on different frequency channels. The P10T features balanced 1/4" and XLR connections as well as an 1/8" headphone jack on the front for monitoring. Its 72 MHz bandwidth offers a wide tuning range to provide stable transmission. Other features include: LCD display, RF mute switch, IR scan with P10R bodypack for RF sync, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench software, and PSM900 backwards compatibility.
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
- Firmware updates
Shure P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver (G10: 470 to 542 MHz)
The P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver from Shure is an updated version of the P10R low profile, diversity bodypack receiver for the PSM 1000 wireless personal monitor system (sold separately). The receiver has a slim and compact extruded aluminum construction for easy placement on a performer and offers improvements like more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity for robust RF performance and touring-grade features. Featuring full bandwidth RF scan, Front-End RF filtering, and automatic RF gain control, the P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio application of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
The receiver syncs easily to a P10T transmitter over an IR link using the built-in Scan and Sync function. Volume and balance controls are provided for easy customization. A selectable 4-band parametric EQ is also provided. The patent-pending CueMode allows you to monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels on a single bodypack. The receiver also includes audio and RF status LEDs, as well as audio level and battery life metering. The P10R+ operates on a pair of standard AA batteries for 4-6 hours of continuous use, and it can also be used with Shure Li-ion rechargeable batteries for extended life. The P10R+ has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and is compatible with all Shure SCL sound isolating earphones, which are designed specifically for use with PSM systems.
- Improved audio quality (without changing sound signature)
- Improved RF performance and reliability
- Improved battery life with alkaline AA batteries (thanks to new headphone amp technology)
- Updated firmware with new features and workflow improvements
- Improved Volume Limiter function (selectable ranges of limiting increased)
- 4-band parametric EQ added
- Power-Save Mode added (like feature on PSM300 series packs)
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receiver with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
Natural Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receiver delivers more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Shure SE425 Sound Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Clear)
The SE425 in-ear headphones from Shure provide top-quality audio in a sleek, compact, noise-isolating design that's ideal for use at home or on-the-road. Based on Shure's experience with professional in-ear monitors, each of the earpieces has dual high-definition MicroDrivers, in essence putting a separate woofer and tweeter into each ear for rich, detailed audio across the full frequency spectrum. The ergonomic, professional design has a low-profile shape with an optimized nozzle angle for exceptional comfort.
The included fit kit contains multiple sizes of ear sleeves, allowing you to find the perfect size for your ear and effectively reduce ambient noise by as much as 37dB so you can focus on your music. The detachable Kevlar-reinforced cable connects to the earpieces using gold-plated MMCX connectors to lock in place but also provide a 360° rotation. This rotation, along with the formable wire, allows you to direct the cable over and behind the ears to minimize snags and tangles. The other end of the cable has a 3.5mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices. A compact and durable case is included for storage and transportation.