Enjoy HDR UHD streaming media content on any compatible display with the black Amazon Fire TV Cube. It provides access to content such as movies, TV shows, music, games, and more, plus access to premium services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, and more. This device supports video resolutions up to UHD 4K with HDR10 support and connects to your display via HDMI. For high-speed Internet connectivity, the Fire TV is equipped with dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and includes an Ethernet adapter.
Using Alexa voice technology, you can navigate the Fire TV Cube and search the web for additional information, such as the weather and sports scores, by simply speaking to it. Fast and fluid content browsing is enabled by the device's quad-core processor. It has 2GB of RAM for multi-tasking and 16GB of built-in storage. In addition to using the included voice remote control, you can also download the free Fire TV Remote app for compatible Fire, Android, and iOS smartphones and tablets for enhanced control.
Designed to Provide Lifelike Picture and Sound
Virtually Endless Entertainment
Designed for Simple Setup
- HD display with available high-speed HDMI input
- High-speed Internet connection via Wi-Fi or the included Ethernet adapter
- Compatible A/V equipment controllable by IR or voice
- High-speed HDMI cable
- 4K display required to view content in UHD
- Dual-band, dual-antenna MIMO Wi-Fi for enhanced streaming and connectivity over 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Bluetooth with Alexa Voice Remote or free Fire TV Remote app for Fire, Android, and iOS devices
- Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon
- Dolby Atmos, 7.1-channel surround sound, stereo, and HDMI audio pass-through up to 5.1
- VoiceView screen reader enables access to most Fire TV features for blind or visually impaired users
- Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed for most content