The black Elation Professional Artiste Monet is an extremely bright fully featured LED profile fixture offering remarkable projection quality and a wide color mixing array through its variable SpectraColor engine, well-suited for special events and concerts as well as TV and film production. The fixture features a 950W bright-white LED engine with advanced optics delivering over 45,000 total lumens. The unit's color wheel has six dichroic colors including a High CRI Filter and UV. The dual gobo wheels offer seven rotating/indexing interchangeable glass gobos and seven interchangeable static glass gobos.
Additionally, the instrument features a motorized zoom with variable dispersion from 6 to 50°, four rotating full blackout framing blades, a 360° bidirectional animation wheel, and a four-facet linear rotating prism. Additionally, the Monet includes two variable frost filters (light and wash), a motorized iris with variable pulse effects, and an assortment of macros for internal color, framing, prism, and frost. What's more, the fixture provides variable 16-bit dimming curve modes, high-speed electronic shutter & strobe, and an adjustable LED refresh rate and gamma brightness for flicker-free operation for TV and film.
The Artiste Monet can be controlled by DMX, remote device management (RDM), Art-NET, and sACN protocol support. The rear panel offers a variety of input and output connections including 5-pin DIN, RJ45 etherCON, and powerCON TRUE1. There is a 6-button control panel and full color 180° reversible menu display. The Elation Professional Artiste Monet ships with mounting brackets and a power cord.
- High efficiency 950W 6000K white LED Engine
- Up to 45,000 total lumen fixture output
- SpectraColor CMYRGB array and variable linear CTO
- Six-position color wheel, high CRI, UV filter
- Complete FX system featuring rotating and fixed gobos, animation, iris, dual prism, dual frost
- Full blackout framing system with 360° continuous index and rotation of shapes
- Wide zoom range from 6 to 50° / large 160mm front aperture