Unlike an old-fashioned road flare, the Michelin High Visibility LED Road Flare from Wagan Tech poses no hazard from flame, can be reused, sticks to metal surfaces, has five different flashing patterns, and can be used as a 150-lumen flashlight. It takes up barely any room in your trunk or glove box and runs on three widely available AA batteries.
The six red LEDs will flash in five different blinking patterns: triple-blink, single blink, rotating, alternating and solid-on. The flare has a maximum runtime of 100 hours on the single-blink setting. The six white LEDs provide up to 10 hours runtime as a work light. The back of the flare is magnetized, so you can affix it to the fender of a car, the lid of a tool box, the side of a furnace or any metal surface. The housing of the flare is made of polycarbonate with a thermoplastic rubber covering, and is IP67-rated waterproof, submersible for 30 minutes, and dustproof. It floats, too.
- Six red 50-lumen LEDs blink in five patterns: single, triple, rotating, alternating, solid-on
- Maximum flashing runtime 100 hours
- Six white LEDs serve as flashlight/work light, 150 lumens, 10 hours runtime
- Magnetic back for attaching to any metal surface
- Two hanging hooks
- IP67-rated waterproof, dustproof, submersible, buoyant
- Sturdy polycarbonate housing with bright yellow thermoplastic rubber covering
- 4.8" diameter, 1.5" thick, weighs 11 ounces
- Three AA batteries included