Pelican engineered the black 3765 Rechargeable Right-Angle LED Flashlight to hold up to the demanding needs of firefighters and workers in hazardous industrial environments.
Its head is set at a right angle to the body, making it ideal for wearing on a belt, a harness, or MOLLE-type gear for hands-free use. The single LED produces a low output of 113 lumens with a high of 237 lumens, with a secondary low-output LED set at a downward angle to light the way directly in front of you for added safety in smoky conditions. An auxiliary flashing mode can be used to signal to a partner. The light is driven by four included NiMH batteries that can be recharged in the light using the included charging base. If your batteries run out of their charge before your shift is over, the light can run on four standard AA alkaline batteries.
The body is made of ABS plastic, which is corrosion and impact resistant, as well as temperature resistant. Its resistance to high temperatures ensures it will keep working in extreme conditions, while also remaining a neutral comfortable temperature in cold and wet conditions. The body is sealed to an IPX4 rating, allowing its use in driving rain and water.
- Low output of 113 lumens
- High 237-lumen output
- Single white LED emitter
- 140-lumen flashing mode can be used to signal or to mark location
- 32-lumen downcast light illuminates the area directly in front of the user for safe navigation
- Type: Push button
- Location: Top of head
- Opt for low or high output with downcast light, or downcast only
- Press and hold switch to activate flashing signal mode
- Approved to NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 1901 standard for use by firefighters and in hazardous industrial environments
- Black ABS polymer plastic housing
- Temperature, impact, and corrosion resistant
- Integrated oversized hands-free clip for pockets or harnesses
- IPX4-rated water resistant against driving rain or water jets
- Locking battery compartment door
- Integrated battery level and charging indicators
- Runs on four included rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Capable of running on four disposable AA alkaline batteries
- Charging base with 110 VAC power cord included