B&H assembled this Celestron Labs CB2000CF Compound Binocular Microscope Digiscoping Kit to give you the capability to comfortably view and easily capture photos or video of your microscopy specimens. The kit includes Celestron's powerful microscope and their basic smartphone digiscoping adapter that fits over one of the eyepieces.
CELESTRON LABS CB2000CF Compound Binocular Microscope with 4.3 x 4.7" Mechanical Stage
Celestron Lab's CB2000CF Compound Binocular Microscope is ideally suited for students and hobbyists with its comfortable binocular head design and broad magnification range. Its four-objective click-stop turret holds the 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x achromatic objectives and the instrument comes with two sets of eyepieces that produce magnifications from a practical 40x to a powerful 2000x.
The 4.3x4.7" stage is articulated on the X and Y axes to place the exact area of interest precisely in the center of the stage. An adjustable-intensity halogen bulb under the stage provides the necessary illumination and the manually adjustable iris and Abbe condenser ensures the perfect amount of light and beam spread to illuminate the specimen without washing it out. Use the coarse and fine focus knobs, and the right-eye dioptric adjustment, to bring all specimens into sharp, clean focus.
- Two 20x wide field eyepieces
- Two 10x wide field eyepieces, one with pointer
- 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x achromatic objectives
- 100x objective requires immersion oil for maximum resolution
- Four-position click-stop turret
- 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x magnification with 10x eyepieces
- 80x, 200x, 800x, and 2000x magnification with 20x eyepieces
- 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with three color filters
- Removable blue, yellow, green filters
- Lower halogen illumination, adjustable intensity
- Manual mechanical iris adjustment
- Separate coarse and fine focus knobs
- Sliding Interpupillary adjustment to accommodate a wide range of users
- Right-eye dioptric adjustment
- 4.3 x 4.7" mechanical rectangular stage
- Adjustable-width locking slide/specimen holder
- Accepts 3 x 1" (76.2 x 25.4mm) specimen slides
- X-Y right-handed stage adjustments
- Integrated ruler on edge
Celestron Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25")
Capture still images and videos of celestial and terrestrial objects with virtually any smartphone through almost any 1.25" eyepiece with Celestron's Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter. Ideal for telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars, microscopes, and any other type of optic with an eyepiece, the design allows it to be used on most oculars with outside diameters between 29mm (1.14") and 45mm (1.77"). The rigid frame is made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum with non-slip padding on clamping points to secure it to your eyepiece and mount your smartphone without marking or marring its surfaces. A clamping system holds the adapter securely on the eyepiece and locks in place, while an adjustment system allows for precise phone camera alignment.