A picture is worth a thousand words, so B&H put together the Celestron 8x25 Outland X Binoculars Digiscoping Kit for you to capture photos and videos of birds, game, the kids' soccer game, or sweeping vistas through the magnified view of these binoculars. This kit includes Celestron's highly portable and versatile Outland X binoculars and their basic smartphone digiscoping adapter that fits over one of the eyepieces.
Celestron Outland X 8x25 Binoculars
The Outland X 8x25 Binoculars from Celestron provide a wider field of view with an apparent angle of view of 65.6°. They include BAK4 prisms for a higher quality of color. The lenses are multi-coated for better contrast and more brightness. Nitrogen purged with rubber covering add that extra level of protection for all kinds of weather and terrain conditions. There are twist-up eyecups for eye-relief adjustment for eyeglass/sunglass wearers in an aesthetically pleasing, ergonomic design.
- 8x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve overall image brightness, enhance contrast, and optimize color rendition
- 430' field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 65.5° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large center focus wheel
- Right eye dioptric correction to compensate for individual optical prescription
- Adjustable interpupillary distance from 72 to 56mm
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 10mm eye relief
- Comfortable 3.1mm exit pupil
- Nitrogen-filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Rubber armoring protects against shallow drops and light impacts
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
Celestron Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25")
Capture still images and videos of celestial and terrestrial objects with virtually any smartphone through almost any 1.25" eyepiece with Celestron's Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter. Ideal for telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars, microscopes, and any other type of optic with an eyepiece, the design allows it to be used on most oculars with outside diameters between 29mm (1.14") and 45mm (1.77"). The rigid frame is made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum with non-slip padding on clamping points to secure it to your eyepiece and mount your smartphone without marking or marring its surfaces. A clamping system holds the adapter securely on the eyepiece and locks in place, while an adjustment system allows for precise phone camera alignment.