Ideal for spotting and identifying game or elusive bird species, especially in challenging light and at extreme distances, the Celestron 12x56 Nature DX Binoculars Digiscoping Kit gives you the capability to view and capture the magnified view from your binoculars on your smartphone. This kit includes the powerful Nature DX binoculars and a smartphone adapter that fits over one of the eyepieces.
Celestron 12x56 Nature DX Binoculars
The 12x56 Nature DX Binoculars from Celestron are a general purpose set of binoculars featuring a fully multicoated optical path and a weather-resistant housing. By combining multi-layer coated lenses with high-transmission BAK4 prism glass, Nature DX binoculars produce bright images that are rich with contrast and sharpness. These 12x binoculars from the Nature DX series have a minimum focus distance of 10 ft. A nitrogen-filled housing provides fogproof and waterproof performance and non-slip rubber armoring help maintain a secure grip in wet conditions or while wearing gloves. Additionally, twist-up eyecups and 16mm eye relief will create a comfortable viewing distance for almost any viewer.
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective lenses: 56mm
- Apparent angle of view: 66°
- Close focus distance: 10 ft
- Fully multicoated optics, anti-reflective coating enhances image contrast
- BAK4 prism glass and phase-correction coating preserve image brightness and clarity
- Eye relief of 16mm allows comfortable viewing distance while wearing eyeglasses
Use and Handling
- Twist-up eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
- Threaded mount for connecting tripod adapter
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Rubber armored housing provides slip-resistant grip
- Gripping ridges on focus wheel and diopter ring
Celestron Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25")
Capture still images and videos of celestial and terrestrial objects with virtually any smartphone through almost any 1.25" eyepiece with Celestron's Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter. Ideal for telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars, microscopes, and any other type of optic with an eyepiece, the design allows it to be used on most oculars with outside diameters between 29mm (1.14") and 45mm (1.77"). The rigid frame is made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum with non-slip padding on clamping points to secure it to your eyepiece and mount your smartphone without marking or marring its surfaces. A clamping system holds the adapter securely on the eyepiece and locks in place, while an adjustment system allows for precise phone camera alignment.