Robus RC-5570 Vantage Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod
Designed for the Studio, Built to Travel
- Regardless of the conditions or terrain in the field Vantage-series tripods boast features that will benefit pros and amateurs alike, both in the studio and on location. RC-5570 extends to over 70 inches high, and will comfortably support up to 55 pounds of gear.
- Heavyweight rubber sleeves on two legs provide a secure, comfortable and balanced grip under any weather conditions.
- Designed and built to operate in the harshest of environments, Vantage series tripods stand up to daily use and abuse, providing reliable performance. Made of premium materials, they resist corrosion and grime that would cause other tripods to fail.
Carbon Fiber Legs and Twist Lock Leg Joints
- At the heart of Robus tripods are the extremely sturdy 10× carbon-fiber tubes that provides a maximum load of 55 pounds, which is enough to support a heavy camera setup with a level of stability that dampens vibrations to reduce camera shake.
- Large, ergonomic twist lock joints open with a quarter turn to extend to a maximum height of 70.1" or collapse the leg sections quickly.
Aluminum Spider and Interchangeable Top Plates
- The CNC-machined spider features a lock to loosen the yoke, and a safety pull latch to release the top plate. The anodized spider also features a strap mount and an integrated bubble level for precise leveling.
- A precision-machined top plate features a smooth anodized finish, a chamfered leading edge for ease of installation, and a 3/8"-16 threaded head mount. It includes a ballast hook to add a stabilizing counterweight in windy conditions, or when working with a top-heavy load.
- The 75mm bowl is interchangeable with the top plate and mounts into the spider using the same safety pull latch release mechanism, making it possible to change from shooting still to video in just seconds.
All Surface Capable, Multiple Locking Leg Angles
- Three variable leg angles of 25, 55, and 85° with independent leg spread accommodates uneven terrain, and allows you to shoot at a minimum height of 4".
- Three different sets of feet are available to accommodate different terrains and surfaces. The standard rubber feet, wide rubber feet, and spikes are all interchangeable via the 3/8"-16 socket at the end of each leg.
Oben GH-30 Gimbal Head
Balance and maneuver large telephoto lenses effortlessly with the Oben GH-30 Gimbal Head. An ideal support for sports and wildlife photographers, this head is capable of handling a 44 lb payload and allows fluid movement on both vertical and horizontal axes. Because of the head's independent pan lock and 360° range of movement, it allows you to capture fast-moving objects.