With its auto brightness technology, the Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light from SeaLife saves you the trouble of choosing the right output level, so you can concentrate on your subject. Aim the light at a close-up object and the output will dim to 300 lumens; aim at far away objects, and the light provides up to 3000 lumens.
Along with Auto Bright, the Sea Dragon 3000F features flash-detect, which shuts off the light for one second when a strobe fires. You can also control the white-light output manually, with settings for 3000, 1500 and 750 lumens. There's also a 180-lumen red light setting that will protect your night acclimated vision and won't frighten away nighttime sea creatures. Run time on a fully charged battery ranges from 60-240 minutes. The light offers a 120° on land/90° in water white-light beam angle and an 88-66° angle for the red light. The COB LED delivers a color temperature of 5000k and a color rendering index (CRI) of 80, mimicking daylight for optimal underwater illumination.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray. There is also an adapter for GoPro action cameras bundled with this kit.
- Auto brightness adjusts from 300-3000 lumens
- Manual output selections: 750/1500/3000 lumens white light
- 180-lumen red light for night-acclimated vision and light-shy sea creatures
- Auto flash detect: 1-second shutoff when a strobe fires
- Run time of 60-240 minutes with supplied lithium-ion battery
- Beam angle is 120° on land / 90° in water (red light: 88-66°)
- Flat panel COB LED with 5000K color temperature and CRI of 80 to mimic natural sunlight
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Single push-button switch for easy power on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 330'
- O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum light head
- 7.4 VDC, 25Wh, 3400mAh Li-ion battery
- Flex-Connect Grip and Micro Tray
- Quick release button to detach light for aiming into crevices and other hard-to-reach areas
- Adapter for GoPro action cameras