The Sea Dragon Duo 6000F Underwater Light Set from SeaLife has two lights that feature a powerful maximum output of 3000 lumens each, and that's just the start of their capabilities. They offer a broad 120° beam, they select the correct level of brightness based on your proximity to the object being illuminated (and can also be adjusted manually), and they shut down for one second when a flash fires. The lights also have 180-lumen red settings for viewing night sea creatures that would be frightened off by bright white lights. The lights are mounted on a tray with dual grips and a 1/4"-20 camera mounting point.
SeaLife Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light Head
With its auto brightness technology, the Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light Head from SeaLife saves you the trouble of choosing the right output level, so you can concentrate on your subject. Aim the light at a close-up object and the output will dim to 300 lumens; aim at far away objects, and the light provides up to 3000 lumens.
Along with Auto Bright, the Sea Dragon 3000F features flash-detect, which shuts off the light for one second when a strobe fires. You can also control the white-light output manually, with settings for 3000, 1500 and 750 lumens. There's also a 180-lumen red light setting that will protect your night acclimated vision and won't frighten away nighttime sea creatures. Run time on a fully charged battery ranges from 60-240 minutes. The light offers a 120° on land and 90° in water white-light beam angle and an 88-66° angle for the red light. The COB LED delivers a color temperature of 5000k and a color rendering index (CRI) of 80, mimicking daylight for optimal underwater illumination.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes.
- Auto brightness adjusts from 300-3000 lumens
- Manual output selections: 750/1500/3000 lumens white light
- 180-lumen red light for night-acclimated vision and light-shy sea creatures
- Auto flash detect: 1-second shutoff when a strobe fires
- Run time of 60-240 minutes with supplied lithium-ion battery
- Beam angle is 120° on land / 90° in water (red light: 88-66°)
- Flat panel COB LED with 5000K color temperature and CRI of 80 to mimic natural sunlight
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Single push-button switch for easy power on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 330'
- O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum light head
- 7.4 VDC, 25Wh, 3400mAh Li-ion battery
SeaLife Flex-Connect Dual Tray with Mounting Screw for Underwater Camera and 2 Lights
The Flex-Connect Dual Tray from SeaLife is part of a modular underwater photography system designed for improved handling, customizable setups and easy travel. It features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw for a compact camera in its waterproof housing, such as the SeaLife DC1400, as well as 2 mounting points for optional, ergonomic grips and #SL9901 flex arms for flash units or video lights. The Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash and Sea Dragon 1200 and 2000-Lumen LED Lights are compatible. Additionally, an optional adapter allows you to use your SL980 light or SL961 strobe. The arm easily clicks into place on top of the optional grip, which clicks into the tray, and the setup is just as easily disassembled with the push of a button. The durable Dual Tray is constructed from fiber-reinforced polycarbonate and marine-grade stainless steel.
SeaLife Flex-Connect Grip for Flex-Connect Arms and Underwater Camera Trays
This Flex-Connect Grip from SeaLife is a rubber-armored grip that clicks directly into any Flex-Connect underwater camera tray and accepts all Flex-Connect accessories, including lighting arms. It affords comfort and improved handling beneath the water's surface. The ridges down the sides give you a secure hold.