The Hollyland Cosmo 1000Plus allows you to transmit an HDMI/SDI signal up to 1000' line-of-sight to an HDMI or dual SDI outputs. The transmitter/receiver set supports up to 1080p60 signals with a latency of <1 ms. The transmitter offers one HDMI and one SDI input, one 3.5mm stereo audio input, and one SDI loop-through output. The receiver offers two SDI and one HDMI output.
The system operates on the 5.1 to 5.9 GHz frequency band and is encrypted to prevent video leakage—only the matched receiver shows clear images; unmatched units are unable to receive video, even when on the same frequency. The system supports RSSI (received signal strength indicator) and has multi-channel selection, which allows you to choose the cleanest channel for transmission. Both units also feature a bright, easy-to-read OLED display.
The transmitter is designed to be powered via an L-series battery plate or a 2-pin LEMO connector, and the receiver features a Gold mount battery plate and a 2-pin LEMO connector. Two D-Tap to LEMO cables are included to provide the flexibility to power both units via a cable connection to separately available, compatible batteries. The transmitter uses two antennas and the receiver, five antennas. All seven plus a spare are included, and two mushroom antennas are also supplied as replacements for the transmitter antennas.
- Transmit up to a 1080p60 HDMI/SDI signal to an HDMI or dual SDI outputs
- 1000' line-of-sight, uncompressed transmission with <1 ms latency
- AES-128 encryption to prevent video leakage; only the matched receiver shows clear images, while unmatched receivers are unable to even when on the same frequency
- RSSI support and multi-channel selection allows you to choose the cleanest channel
- SDI loop-through out
- 3.5mm stereo audio input
- 5.1-5.9 GHz frequency band
- OLED screen
- Smart cooling fan
- Transmitter: 2-pin LEMO power connector and L-series battery plate
- Receiver: 2-pin LEMO connector and Gold mount battery plate
- LEMO to D-Tap cables included