Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D MINI JACK RX camera-mount receiver is available as an individual component to be used as a backup receiver or as a replacement unit. It features a 3.5mm locking connector ready to connect to a DSLR or camcorder (with additional cable), or a tablet/smartphone (with additional adapter).
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, plug-and-record, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and running, instantly lightening your workload so you can concentrate on creating.
Plug In, Turn On: It Works
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking tasks for you—without the need for any additional button pressing.
Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Sennheiser wireless mic systems are an industry standard, prized by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without breaking the bank.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your audio. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, protecting the integrity of your signal from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV channels, radios, or other sources.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 250' line of sight.
License-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licensing laws, frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and start recording—whether you're working at home or anywhere in the world.
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery—1-hour charging to reach 50% of battery time
- 5-hour total battery life gives you plenty of shooting time
- Conveniently recharge battery via USB while in operation or during breaks throughout the day
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- Low 3.9 ms latency with aptX Live codec specifically designed to maximize digital wireless microphone performance
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Multi-pairing lets you quickly switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver (note that only one transmitter can broadcast to one receiver at a time)
Sennheiser XSW-D MINI JACK RX Specs
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|RF Frequency Band||2400 to 2483.5 MHz|
|Max Systems per Setup||5|
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Line Output (Lockable)|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz to 18 kHz|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x USB Type-C (Bus Power, Charging)|
|Power Requirements||Battery, Bus Power (USB)|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In Rechargeable (Not Replaceable)|
|Internal Battery Capacity||850 mAh|
|Battery Charging Time||3 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life||5 Hours (Lithium Rechargeable)|
|Battery Cycle Count||Up to 1000 Cycles|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 131°F / -10 to 55°C|
|Dimensions||1.1 x 3.4 x 0.9" / 28 x 86 x 24 mm|
|Package Weight||0.53 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 4.5 x 2.7"|