The Manfrotto 500 Fluid Video Head with 190X Video Aluminum Tripod & Leveling Column Kit includes a flat base fluid video head and a flat base 2-stage tripod with ball-leveling center column. The head features a wider-than-standard platform to provide better support for DSLRs, and it supports a maximum load capacity of 17.6 lb. A 500PLONG quick release plate is included, and the head's side lock mounting system enables the plate to click in from above, instead of aligning and sliding in from one end.
Fluid cartridges on both the pan and tilt axes provide resistance for smooth, controlled pan and tilt. The tilt range is -70° / +90° and the pan rotation is 360°. The spring-loaded counterbalance is preset at 5.3 lb. The camera plate has both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws, and the head has a 3/8"-16 tripod mounting thread and a 3/8"-16 Easy Link connector for accessories such as a video monitor.
The 3-section tripod legs feature aluminum construction, and each leg extends in two stages. The built-in Quick Power Locks secure the legs at the length you select. The tripod legs are adjustable to a maximum height of just under 59" without extending the center column and feature a spreader-less design with each leg featuring four independent locking positions of 25, 46, 66, and 88°.
Flat Base Fluid Video Head
- Wide platform ideal for DSLRs
- 11 lb load capacity
- Side-lock system allows the included camera plate to attach from above
- Fluid cartridges provide resistance for smooth pan and tilt
- -70° / +90° tilt range
- 360° pan rotation
- Spring-loaded counterbalance preset at 5.3 lb
- 3/8"-16 thread on the side for attaching accessories
- Aluminum leg tubes with 15.4 lb load capacity
- Each leg can be set at four different angles to accommodate for uneven ground or rough terrain
- The QPL system allows the three leg sections to be completely extended with one hand for simple setup
- Vertically adjustable and completely removable center column with 60mm leveling ball
- A 3/8"-16 Easy Link connector system with anti-twist fitting is built into the tripod leg castings