The Pioneer DJM-S9 Professional 2-Channel Battle Mixer, PLX-1000 Turntable and Case Kit from B&H includes the black DJM-S9 two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ, a PLX-1000 professional turntable, the silver on black ProX XS-TMC1012W universal single-turntable and mixer coffin case, a power cord, USB cable, four fader A, two fader B shock-absorbing bumpers, and two Serato DJ control CDs. This kit can be used by professional DJs in clubs, concerts, music studios, live events, and more.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 Professional 2-Channel Battle Mixer for Serato DJ (Black)
The black Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 is a professional 2-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ and is well suited for DJing in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events. The mixer is especially useful for DJs who play Serato because it includes two internal 24-bit/48 kHz Serato-certified USB soundcards. Each input channel includes stereo RCA for both CD/Line as well as RCA phono inputs for turntables with ground. For outputs, the unit features stereo balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connections, as well as stereo 1/4" TRS booth outputs.
The mixer's front panel offers a variety of controls with each deck offering trim, 3-band EQ, and a single filter knob offering high-pass and low-pass effects. For dynamic live mixing there are 8 multi-colored pads for each deck giving access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop, and more. Additional features include a microphone input with dedicated high and low EQ, talk-over function, level, and echo, as well as an auxiliary input for adding an additional stereo input via RCA.
Magvel Fader Pro
- The durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader’s curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound
- For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-color touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colors for an even stronger visual cue
Customizable FX Buttons
- Six customizable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated Beat FX on the left bank, or replace them with other popular on-board FX. On the right, you can map your favorite Serato DJ FX and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips
- Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly
Two Built-In USB Soundcards
- Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support
- Enhanced Mic Input: The MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion
- Clip Display: The clip display shows you when your input levels are too high, while the peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output
- MIDI Controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable
The Pioneer PLX-1000 - Professional Turntable is designed for personal listening and live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in a club. The table utilizes a high-torque direct drive motor and a classic layout that DJs are familiar with, including tempo control, a start/stop button, and a lighted speed guide. The high-torque motor is capable of at least 4.5 kg/cm of torque and can reach a rotational speed of 33 1/3 rpm in 0.3 seconds.
The turntable is built with a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis with a reinforced bottom made of 8mm thick resin. The unit's base is reinforced with a 9mm thick vibration dampening material for stable playback. The tonearm uses rubber insulation to minimize howling effects, and the RCA jacks are gold-plated for lower impedance signals and improved sound quality. For convenience and durability the turntable features detachable power and RCA audio cables to prevent turntable failure as a result of cable failure. An integrated Kensington lock allows you to secure the turntable to the DJ booth.
The turntable allows for tempo adjustments of ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%, with a reset button for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed. It comes with a turntable sheet, a slip mat, a dust cover, a head shell, a balance weight, a sub weight, a shell weight, an adapter for EP records, a power cord, a stereo RCA audio cable, and a ground wire.
Detachable Audio and Power Cables
ProX XS-TMC1012W Universal Single-Turntable and Mixer Coffin Case (Silver on Black)
The silver on black ProX XS-TMC1012W Universal Single-Turntable and Mixer Coffin Case is designed to protect a single turntable (in battle mode) together with a 10 to 12" mixer (such as the Pioneer DJM-S9) from the severities incurred during transport and shipping. This rugged case is built from 3/8" laminated plywood and high-density foam, and its ATA-300-style engineering makes it suitable for air transport.
Features include a cable access hole and removable lids for reaching the mixer's front and back controls. The adjustable foam inserts fit all around your equipment to keep it securely in place while moving. The pair of industrial-grade wheels makes it easy to roll the case up access ramps and throughout large airports.
A sleek Honey Comb pattern made of hexagon grids adorns all outer shell surfaces. The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% of recycled plastic bottles and recycled post-industrial materials.
- Coffin case fits any turntable in battle mode and any 10 to 12" mixer including the Pioneer DJM-S9 mixer
- ATA-300-style gig-ready flight road case
- Use either left or right turntable/mixer configuration
- Removable lids provide access to mixer's front and back controls
- Easy-locking fit and tongue
- High-density foam interior to absorb shocks
- Recessed spring-action handles
- Steel ball corners
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Signature Series laminated 3/8" plywood
- Silver trim on black Honey Comb laminated exterior surface protects against minor to mild scratches
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist latches can be padlocked
- Industrial-grade rubber feet
- Rugged Penn Alcom rubber wheels
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- Rubber foam contains 70% recycled materials