Building upon the classic AM-Series mixers, the updated Phonic AM12GE Gold Edition is a 12-input, 8-channel mixer equipped with forward thinking features such as digital effects, wireless Bluetooth streaming, a stereo USB audio interface, and an integrated TF recorder. The mixer is well-suited for podcasters, web conferencing, project studios, and live sound reinforcement.
All channels feature a pan control, a fader level control, and two aux sends. Aux 1 is switchable between pre/post, while Aux 2 sends to the integrated digital effects and to a dedicated output. What's more, both Aux channels feature dedicated stereo returns. Channels 1-4 provide combo XLR-1/4" inputs, each with a -20 dB pad, a gain trim, a 3-band EQ, a single knob compressor, and global +48V phantom power for utilizing condenser microphones, while channels 5/6 and 7/8 offer stereo mic/line inputs with a mono XLR input, stereo 1/4" inputs, a mic/line gain trim, and a 4-band EQ. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 provide stereo 1/4" inputs with a +4/-10 switch for interfacing with a variety of signals, as well as a 4-band EQ. Additionally, channels 11/12 double as the 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and TF recorder playback channel. The stereo USB audio interface can send 24-bit / 48 kHz audio to and from any Windows or Mac computer, allows for professional-quality recordings, plus a user-assignable "loopback" return signal for monitoring or music playback.
The ultra-low-noise microphone preamps ensure high-quality sound for project studios or in sound reinforcement applications. The master section offers dual 20-segment LED level meters and main L/R fader control. The mixer also makes monitoring the mix easy with its EFX to monitor control and high-volume headphone output. Additionally, the mixer includes a second stereo bus output (Group 1-2), which is available on each channel via push button. The Phonic AM12GE Gold Edition ships with a power cable.
- Four mono mic/line Neutrik combo input channels with user-adjustable compressors
- Two stereo mic/line channels with Neutrik XLR inputs, plus two stereo line inputs
- Stereo USB audio interface for Windows and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 kHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV and FLAC files from TransFlash (TF) media
- Internal TransFlash (TF) module for high-quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 effect programs and one main parameter control
- 3-band EQ with swept-mid channels on each input channel, 4-band EQ on stereo
- Aux sends on each channel
- +48V phantom power on mic channels
- Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility
- EFX/Aux send cue for monitoring individual channels
- Balanced main outputs with independent 60mm L/R faders