Building upon the classic AM-Series mixers, the updated Phonic AM5GE Gold Edition is a 5-input, 3-channel mixer equipped with forward thinking features such as Bluetooth wireless streaming, a stereo USB audio interface, and an integrated TF recorder. The mixer is well-suited for podcasters, live streaming, web conferencing, project studios, and live sound reinforcement.
All channels feature a pan control and a rotary level control. Channel 1 provides a single combo XLR-1/4" input with a 2-band EQ, a single knob compressor, and +48V phantom power for utilizing a condenser microphone, while channels 2/3 and 4/5 offer stereo 1/4" inputs. Additionally, channels 4/5 double as the 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and TF recorder playback channel. The stereo USB audio interface can send 24-bit / 48 kHz audio to and from any Windows or Mac computer, allows for professional-quality recordings, plus a user-assignable "loopback" return signal for monitoring or music playback.
The ultra-low-noise microphone preamp ensures high-quality sound in project studios or in sound reinforcement applications. The master section offers dual 10-segment LED level meters and main L/R rotary level control. The mixer also makes monitoring the mix easy with its EFX to monitor control and high-volume headphone output. The Phonic AM5GE Gold Edition ships with a power adapter and a USB-C power cable.
- One balanced mic/line Neutrik combo input with compressor and 2-band EQ
- Two stereo input channels with balance and level controls
- Stereo USB audio interface for Windows and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 kHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV, and FLAC files from TransFlash (TF) media
- Internal TransFlash module for high-quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- +48V phantom power for mic input
- Peak and VU metering (10 segments)
- Peak indicators on mono input channel
- 2T RTN assignable individually to Main or Headphones
- Stereo RCA 2T Return input connectors plus 3.5mm stereo connectors
- Balanced master output with main rotary control