Building upon the classic AM-Series mixers, the updated Phonic AM6GE Gold Edition is a 6-input, 4-channel mixer equipped with forward thinking features such as Bluetooth wireless streaming, a stereo USB audio interface, and an integrated TF recorder. The mixer is well-suited for podcasters, live streaming, web conferencing, project studios, and live sound reinforcement.
All channels feature a pan control, a rotary level control, and an auxiliary send with a dedicated stereo return. Channels 1/2 provide combo XLR-1/4" inputs, each with a -20 dB pad, a gain trim, a 2-band EQ, a single knob compressor, and global +48V phantom power for utilizing condenser microphones, while channels 3/4 and 5/6 offer stereo 1/4" inputs, each with a 3-band EQ. Additionally, channels 5/6 double as the 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and TF recorder playback channel. The stereo USB audio interface can send 24-bit / 48 kHz audio to and from any Windows or Mac computer, allows for professional-quality recordings, plus a user-assignable "loopback" return signal for monitoring or music playback.
The ultra-low-noise microphone preamps ensure high-quality sound for project studios or in sound reinforcement applications. The master section offers dual 10-segment LED level meters and main L/R fader control. The mixer also makes monitoring the mix easy with its EFX to monitor control and high-volume headphone output. The Phonic AM6GE Gold Edition ships with a power adapter and a USB-C power cable.
- Two balanced mic/line Neutrik combo inputs with 2-band EQ and variable compressor
- Two stereo inputs with 3-band EQs
- Stereo USB audio interface for Windows and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 kHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV, and FLAC files from TransFlash (TF) media
- Internal TransFlash module for high-quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- One stereo Aux return
- Post-fader Aux send on every input
- Global +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- Peak and VU metering (10-segment)
- Peak indicators on both mono input channels
- 2T RTN assignable individually to Main or Control room
- Balanced master output with 60mm fader control
- Headset mic and headphone connectors for livestreaming and web conferencing