Building upon the classic AM-Series mixers, the updated Phonic AM8GE Gold Edition is an 8-input, 6-channel mixer equipped with forward thinking features such as digital effects, Bluetooth wireless streaming, a stereo USB audio interface, and an integrated TF recorder. The mixer is well-suited for podcasters, web conferencing, project studios, and live sound reinforcement.
All channels feature a pan control, a rotary level control, and an EFX send to the on-board FX processor. Channels 1-4 provide combo XLR-1/4" inputs, each with a -20 dB pad, a gain trim, a 2-band EQ, a single knob compressor, and global +48V phantom power for utilizing condenser microphones, while channels 5/6 and 7/8 offer stereo 1/4" inputs with a +4/-10 switch for interfacing with a variety of signals. Additionally, channels 7/8 double as the 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and TF recorder playback channel. The stereo USB audio interface can send 24-bit / 48 kHz audio to and from any Windows or Mac computer, allows for professional-quality recordings, plus a user-assignable "loopback" return signal for monitoring or music playback.
The ultra-low-noise microphone preamps ensure high-quality sound for project studios or in sound reinforcement applications. The master section offers dual 10-segment LED level meters and main L/R fader control. The mixer also makes monitoring the mix easy with its EFX to monitor control and high-volume headphone output. The Phonic AM8GE Gold Edition ships with a power adapter..
- Four mono mic/line Neutrik combo channels with user-adjustable compressors
- Two stereo channels with EFX, balance, and level controls
- Stereo USB audio interface for Windows and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 kHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV, and FLAC files from TransFlash (TF) media
- Internal TransFlash (TF) module for recording stereo audio in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 effect programs and one main parameter control
- EFX send control available on each channel
- 75 Hz low-cut filter and 2-band EQ on each mono channel
- Peak and VU metering (10-segment)
- +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility
- EFX/Aux send cue for monitoring individual channel
- Balanced main outputs with 60mm fader