Bring a 15" laptop, a 10" tablet, accessories, and personal gear on your next trip with the black Peak Design Traveling Kit put together by B&H. The kit features a 30 to 45L, versatile, multi-configuration backpack, with rear, front, and side access. An open interior layout facilitates a compartment storage approach. Matched with the pack are a Travel Tech Pouch and Travel Camera Cube. Together, these three items provide numerous travel options.
Peak Design Travel Backpack (Black)
The black Travel Backpack from Peak Design is a bag that can serve as the core of a versatile transportation system for photographers, multimedia creators, and dedicated travelers. Expansion zippers along its spacious main compartment allows this backpack to increase from 30L to 45L in volume, while inside, a zippered partition system forms an optional front and rear divider. To further enhance the ability to organize this bag's contents, separately available Peak Design compartments that are specifically designed to store camera, video, audio, and digital media equipment, as well as apparel or small electronics can be arranged within the Travel Backpack to create a customized carrying solution that can be changed as needed.
When the Travel Backpack is worn, a sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 10" tablet computer and a 15" laptop rests behind the shoulders, within the main compartment. A front-facing pocket is included for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones, while hidden side pockets can be used to safely hold a passport, a phone, or other items that benefit from a higher degree of security. Also along the sides of the Travel Backpack are two large, open pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole; any one of which can be secured using a locking strap above each pocket.
If placed on the ground or a flat surface, complete access to Peak Design compartments or items placed directly within the Travel Backpack is provided by a zippered panel that faces the back, as well as the front panel which unzips to also reveal four zippered mesh pockets that can be used to store and organize batteries, memory cards, or small electronics. When partially opened, the rear panel's zippers allow a laptop or tablet computer to be removed from or placed within the laptop and tablet computer pockets through the top of the Travel Backpack. The main compartment can be reached even while carrying the Travel Backpack, through zippered side openings which are positioned to face the wearer when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with either side facing upward.
The Travel Backpack can be carried using built-in handles along its top, sides, or by its adjustable, shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag's sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried, while a waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, and helps to limit unintentional shifting around the wearer. During storage or transport, the straps and waist belt can be tucked behind the rear panel, which also features a built-in handle that can be used as a pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case's dual-column telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring durable, nylon construction, the Travel Backpack is built to be weather resistant and is compatible with a separately available rain cover for further protection from the elements.
- Versatile backpack that can serve as the core of a transportation system for photographers, multimedia creators, or dedicated travelers
- Expansion zippers along main compartment allows backpack volume to increase from 30L to 45L
- Zippered partition system within spacious main compartment forms optional front and back sections
- Compatible with separately available Peak Design compartments that are specifically designed to store camera, video, audio, and digital media equipment, as well as apparel or small electronics
- Separately available Peak Design compartments can be arranged within the Travel Backpack to create a customized carrying solution that can be changed as needed
- Top-accessible internal pockets for a 15" laptop and a 10" tablet computer
- Front-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Hidden side pockets can be used to safely hold a passport, a phone, or other items that benefit from a higher degree of security
- Two large, open side pockets can each hold and secure a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole
- Zippered rear panel provides complete access to Peak Design compartments or items placed directly within the main compartment
- Front panel also unzips for complete access to main compartment and includes four, front-facing zippered mesh pockets which can be used to store and organize batteries, memory cards, or small electronics
- Can be rotated from one's back to front for easy reach to the main compartment through zippered openings along both sides
- When set down, can stand upright without assistance
- Built-in carry handles along top, sides, or on the rear panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and a waist belt that transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while limiting unintentional shifting around the wearer
- Straps and waist belt can be tucked and magnetically sealed behind the rear panel
- Rear panel handle can be used as a pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case's dual-column telescoping handle
- Weather-resistant, durable nylon construction
- Luggage tag holder to display owner information
- Compatible with separately available rain cover for further protection from the elements
Peak Design Travel Tech 2L Pouch (Black)
The Peak Design Travel Tech 2L Pouch, in basic black, is part of a compartment system that enhances your ability to organize the contents of a Peak Design Travel-Series bag. Specifically designed for electronics accessories, it features a water-resistant zipper and a clamshell configuration with fifteen internal organizational pockets to hold a range of devices such as batteries, memory cards, portable hard drives, cables, and power adapters. Internal and external zippered pockets along the length of the pouch give you additional storage for your passport, a smartphone, folded documents, or pens. If you have a power bank to keep your gear charged, there is a power cord pass-through leading from the interior and through the external zippered pocket so you can access it without having to remove it from the pouch.
When using the Travel Tech Pouch with a compatible Peak Design Travel-Series bag you can securely mount it in the bag using optional clips to prevent it from shifting. It can be made to have its zippered openings align with the Travel-Series bag's own openings for seamless accessibility to the equipment inside.
The Travel Tech Pouch features durable, weather-resistant, 200D nylon construction and two external handles so you can use it alone or as an insert.
Peak Design Travel Camera Cube (Small)
This small Travel Camera Cube from Peak Design is part of a compartment system that enhances the ability to organize the contents of a Peak Design Travel-Series bag. Designed with interior dimensions of 11.5" x 6" x 6" to store camera, video, audio, or digital media equipment, it can accommodate a DSLR camera with a battery grip and a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, or a mirrorless camera and four lenses, or a medium-sized folding drone kit.
Equipment placed within this Travel Camera Cube's non-abrasive interior can be arranged using its two padded, touch-tab dividers. A movable, touch-tab pocket is also provided to hold batteries, memory cards, or other small accessories against the inside of this Travel Camera Cube. When placing the Travel Camera Cube itself within a compatible Travel-Series bag, four included Peak Design C-Clips allow it to become a securely mounted compartment. The Travel Camera Cube is then prevented from shifting, and can be made to have its zippered opening align with one of a Travel-Series bag's own openings for seamless accessibility to the equipment inside.
Complete access to the Travel Camera Cube's interior is enabled by a zippered panel. A pull-tab along the top of the zippered panel can be used to simultaneously retract the zippers while opening the panel for immediate removal or placement of items within the Travel Camera Cube.
While intended to be used as an internal Travel-Series bag compartment, this Travel Camera Cube features durable, weather-resistant nylon construction, and a top handle allows it to be securely carried.