The Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings was specifically created to enrich your tonal palette with a nuanced, intimate, yet expressive and dynamic small string ensemble sound. The library was created by completely remastering and reediting the sample database, which is optimized for the Vienna Synchron Player and provides a modern chamber string sound that excels in terms of aesthetics, playability and realism.
SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings features 21 instruments including six first violins, six second violins, four violas, three cellos, and two double basses. The instruments not only cover the entire spectrum of chamber music literature but can also enhance any larger string orchestra such as the 46-piece Synchron Strings I, by adding more nuances, colors, and a wealth of variations to your orchestral palette.
The Vienna Synchron Player is one of the most powerful sample playback engines on the market, which provides unprecedented streaming performances while maintaining an ease-of-use. You may play short notes, long notes with various attacks, legatos, scalable vibrato intensities, and note repetitions intuitively by moving one or two preconfigured controls and with a minimal need to switch articulations manually.
Also integrated into the Synchron Player, Vienna incorporated a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, which provides the remarkable ambience of the main hall of the Synchron Stage Vienna with strategically engineered reverberation and placement presets, which combine an impulse response for each group within the ensemble, resulting in a production-ready sound out of the box.
- Completely remastered and reedited sample database
- Optimized for the Vienna Synchron Player
- Authentic placement in the Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world's best sounding scoring stages
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Compatibility with Synchron Strings I
- Precisely adjusted velocity matching for a seamless sonic blend
- Portamento, Spiccato, and additional articulations as a perfect addition to Synchron Strings I
- Matching Preset Structure for simultaneous performance of all Synchron Series string sections
- Additional vivid divisi sections for complex arrangements with Synchron Strings I
- Chamber Violins 1, Chamber Violins 2, Chamber Violas, Chamber Cellos, Chamber Basses
- Détaché short and long
- Sustained soft – vibrato / no vibrato
- Sustained normal – vibrato / no vibrato
- Legato soft – vibrato / no vibrato
- Legato normal – vibrato / no vibrato
- Legato fast
- Legato portamento – vibrato / no vibrato
- Sforzato, fortepiano – vibrato / no vibrato
- Crescendo, diminuendo
- Trills – half tone / whole tone
- Snap pizzicato
Synchron Stage Vienna
- 5813 ft² (540 m²) hall optimized for film music recordings and sampling sessions
- Lush and warm sound with precise localization of all sound sources, both in depth and in the stereo or surround environment
- Blends perfectly with Synchron Strings I