The Cokin P Series Graduated 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder. Its graduated, edge-to-edge coloration can be used to create an intentional warming effect, which features gradation, over an entire image. This filter can be used to enhance an existing sunset within a scene or to simulate a sunset in order to enhance a hazy or colorless sky. The Cokin P Series Graduated 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filter is densest at one edge with up to a 0.6 density that tapers to approximately a 0.3 density at the other edge. This filter's 0.6 to 0.3 density range corresponds to a reduction of light from entering a lens by two stops to one stop.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder
- Edge-to-edge, graduated coloration with a 0.6 to 0.3 density range
- Can create an intentional sunset effect, which features gradation, over an entire image
- 0.6 to 0.3 density corresponds to a 4x to 2x filter factor that provides a two-stop to one-stop reduction of light
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability