Available to educational institutions, the Sibelius Ultimate Network Perpetual Subscription Multi-Seat Site License New Seat allows one Sibelius Ultimate serial number to be used on multiple computers. When running in network mode, the Sibelius License Server program (available separately) is installed and Activated on one computer or server (the "Host") using an Activation ID and System ID (provided with purchase via an Entitlement Certificate). Any number of computers with Sibelius Ultimate installed, up to the limit allowed under the license, can then connect to the License Server over the network and run Sibelius Ultimate. There is no need to individually activate each computer.
If users need to run Sibelius Ultimate without being connected to the network, the license can be checked out to that computer. Once users check out their license, they are able to run Sibelius Ultimate while away from the network, for an amount of time specified by the administrator. Licenses can be checked back in at any time, and the administrator is free to choose the number of allowed simultaneous check-outs, up to the limit allowed under the license.
The software comes with a Sibelius Ultimate Software Update & Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for the duration of your subscription.
Users who wish to extend the software update & support plan components for another twelve months after the initial twelve-month period has expired need to purchase the Sibelius Ultimate 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan Multi-Seat.
- Sibelius Ultimate software
- Sound library with 36GB of professional-quality orchestral, jazz, pop, marching band, and percussion sounds
- PhotoScore, NotateMe Lite, and AudioScore Lite software
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- Sibelius Ultimate Software Update & Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for the duration of your subscription
Benefits of Running in Network Mode
- Install Sibelius Ultimate on any number of computers on your network—the Sibelius License Server will keep count of the client computers that are concurrently running Sibelius
- Administer your license centrally from the easy-to-use license server control panel
- Only need to activate on the license server—the clients get their license from the server
- Automated distributed installation
- The Classroom Control features in Sibelius Ultimate allow you to view students' work, send files to students, “freeze” copies of Sibelius Ultimate to focus the attention of the class on you, and more
- Allows teachers and students to take Sibelius Ultimate off the network on their laptops for a set period, using the Check Out License feature