Small enough for easy carry, bright enough for just about any situation, and easily operated with a dual-switch design, the camo Fenix PD35 Version 2.0 LED Flashlight is suited to military, police, recreation, emergency prepardness, and home use. This version of the PD35 offers five brightness levels, with a peak output of 1000 lumens and a 430-hour maximum runtime on the eco setting, plus instant access to strobe mode for self-defense or signaling.
Utilizing a Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, this versatile light runs on a single user-supplied 18650 or two CR123 batteries and features active and passive overheat protection, digitally regulated output, and reverse-polarity protection. Power is controlled on a momentary- or constant-on basis with the tactical tailcap switch, while a metal push button on the side is used to select the brightness level. Complementing the light's performance is a lightweight and durable aluminum-allow body with a protective corrosion- and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish. The light is impact-resistance tested to 3.3' drops and IP68-rated to be submersible to a depth of up to 6.6'. A textured body profile provides a sure grip in cold and wet conditions, and anti-roll areas are machined into the bezel and tailcap. The belt clip is removable for carrying the light in a holster or pocket without getting caught or snagged.
- Min: 3 lumens
- Low: 50 lumens
- Med: 150 lumens
- High: 350 lumens
- Turbo: 1000 lumen
- Cree XP-L HI V3 white LED
- Runtime: 2.8 hours on high, 430 hours on minimum
- 1000-lumen strobe mode: Use to disorient or to signal in emergencies
- Rubber push-button tailcap switch for momentary- or constant-on activation
- Metal side switch for mode selection and instant strobe
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy body
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant type III black anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated tempered glass emitter window
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistance tested to 3.3'
- Heat-dissipating fins on head help to prevent overheating
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 rechargeable or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Boot-up battery level indicator (18650 battery only)
- Reverse polarity protection