Designed to be used with A/V, broadcast, CCTV, and other rackable equipment, the Atlas Sound 144-18 is a stand-alone floor cabinet that provides 44 RU of space. It comes with fixed rails.
The rack is constructed out 16-gauge cold-rolled steel and ships fully assembled. A removable, locking rear door can be mounted in either left- or right-handed orientations.
A 6 RU opening in the cabinet top can be left open for wire access or ventilation, though you can also close it with optional panels. A separately available door is available for the front of the rack, complete with a keyed lock.
The unit makes use of 10-32 rack rails. Hash marks are included to help you with equipment alignment. Conduit arrays are found on the top and bottom panels, as well as on the back flanges. You'll find vents on all sides, as well as the rear door, to allow for heat dissipation.
- Locking rear door offers right- or left-hand hinging capability
- Up to 6 RU (or combinations of up to 6 RU) panel opening in top offers wiring convenience or fan panel cooling with optional EFP-series fan kits
- Opening in base facilitates wiring to conduit or below-floor raceways
- Functional 3 RU blank panel provided
- manufactured to E.I.A. standards
- Includes perforated front, rear, and side vents for heat dissipation
- Pre-drilled to accept M-1A cabinet mount IR repeater
- Fixed rack rails
- UL 1678 listed