This Wooden Camera Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows an ARRI PL-mount lens to be coupled with a FUJIFILM X-mount camera. It is designed to enable focusing to infinity and is constructed from aluminum alloy to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection. An included Wooden Camera Lens Mount Shim Set provides the ability to adjust the flange focal distance of an attached camera and lens, helping to ensure that video or images are sharply rendered when using this lens mount adapter.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter also includes a Wooden Camera Lens Adapter Universal Support Foot as well as a Wooden Camera Lens Adapter Foot. The Lens Adapter Universal Support Foot features a 1/4"-20 camera mount, twelve 1/4"-20 accessory threads throughout its surface as well as a 3/8"-16 accessory thread, plus three pairs of extension posts to fasten the lens mount adapter while aligning it to the camera mount. For attachment to tripods or quick release plates with 1/4"-20 mounts, the Lens Adapter Foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread. The Lens Adapter Foot is also tapped with holes to accommodate its included Phillips screws and socket cap screws that together, can also allow it to connect an attached lens mount adapter to select video support rigs.
- Allows an ARRI PL-mount lens to be used with a FUJIFILM X-mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Aluminum-alloy construction provides a lightweight camera-to-lens connection
- Lens Mount Shim Set provides the ability to adjust the flange focal distance of an attached camera and lens to help ensure that video or images are sharply rendered
- Lens Adapter Universal Support Foot or Lens Adapter Foot to help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on video support rig or tripod
- Screwdrivers for installation or removal of shims, Lens Adapter Universal Support Foot, or Lens Adapter Foot
- PL Mount Cap to protect the interior of a camera when the adapter is mounted on it without a lens