This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Cine Adapter allows a Nikon F-mount, G-type lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S-mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity and utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
To control the amount of light that enters the camera when combined with a Nikon F-mount, G-type lens, an aperture-control ring is built into this Pro Lens Mount Cine Adapter. The control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made. It features clickless stop adjustments that help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound.
For easy aperture adjustments to a connected lens while capturing video, a removable aperture control-ring handle for the adapter is included. Use of this handle allows aperture adjustments to be made while helping to minimize subjecting a camera and lens to accidental or unwanted movements. This feature can be used during handheld recording, while using a tripod, or on a mobile-support device such as a shoulder-mounted rig.
- Allows a Nikon F-mount, G-type lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass construction and mounting ring provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Built-in, aperture-control ring with clickless stop adjustments that help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound
- Removable control-ring handle minimizes unwanted movements to camera and lens while adjusting aperture