Building upon the success of the original iP1000, the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 V2 is a self-contained, full-range powered speaker system well-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and more. The 1000W powered column loudspeaker features a dual 8" subwoofer, eight neodymium mid-hi drivers, a horn-loaded super tweeter, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology (SST), a digital mixer, Bluetooth audio streaming, and remote control via iPhone/iPad. Additionally, the iP1000 V2 adds a KLARK TEKNIK designed studio-quality stereo reverb for adding depth and space to your mix.
With a 120° dispersion, the iP1000 V2 provides a wide coverage that often eliminates the need for monitor wedges for performers, creating a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. Additionally, the SST creates a well-defined virtual 3-D environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. The integrated DSP ensures the greatest signal integrity possible by analyzing the incoming signal and intelligently applying specific filters to improve the sound quality.
The built-in digital mixer accepts balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic microphones and line-level instruments. The on-board interface is simple by design with a rotary push encoder and buttons for Process, Setup, Exit, and Enter. The back-lit LCD displays parameters for Delay, Limiter, High/Low shelving and parametric EQs, and Presets. All controls can be controlled locally, or via the free downloadable iOS app. The iP1000 V2 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK’s revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Wide sound dispersion of 120° provides a consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1000-Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds a finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High-quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 2 x 8" high-excursion, low-frequency drivers for low-distortion sub-bass response
- 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean mid-range and high-frequency reproduction
- Horn-loaded super-tweeter extends high-frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminum array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road-worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi-matte black paint finish
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability