Rated to work at depths to 328', the Black Molly 4 Tri-Color LED Dive Light from Bigblue is a useful accessory for image makers who work underwater. It offers three LED colors, all with a beam angle of 120°: a 6500K cool white, a 5500K warm white, and a strong red for enhanced focusing and night video work. A single switch turns the light on/off and serves as a battery level indicator.
The Black Molly 4 delivers 450, 900 or 1800 lumens of cool and warm white light, with runtimes of eight, four, and two hours, respectively. It has a 26650 battery that comes with a charger. Made of anodized aluminum alloy (that avoids correction) and tempered optical glass, this dive light is durable and can be easily mounted on a video rig with its 1" ball. If used independently, you can simply attach its included lanyard to keep it safely with you at all times.
- Anodized aluminum dive light, designed to work at depths to 328'
- Three colors: a 6500K cool white and a 5500K warm white for general use, as well as a red LED for enhanced focusing and night video work
- Three output levels for both white colors, switchable with a single power button that also displays battery life
- Level I outputs 450 lumens, 8 hours' runtime
- Level II outputs 900 lumens, 4 hours' runtime
- Level III outputs 1800 lumens, 2 hours' runtime
- Beam angle of 120° for all LEDs
- 1" ball for easy mounting to a compatible video system
- Rechargeable 26650 battery and outlet charger included, as well as a lanyard for safe use