The Combo Pack featuring the AL450 Narrow and AL1200NP-II Dive Lights with Rainbow Clip meets a wide range of diving needs, and includes two dive lights and a rainbow-flashing marker, all depth-rated to 328'. The AL450 Narrow is a compact, 450-lumen, 8°-beam LED light that runs on three AAA batteries and turns on and off with a push-button tailcap switch. The rechargeable AL1200NP-II LED light delivers a 10° beam with four output levels from 120-1200 lumens. Both lights have anti-corrosion anodized aluminum housings and are suitable for use on dry land.
Bigblue AL450NMT Mini LED Dive Light with Narrow Beam (Black)
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the black AL450NMT Mini LED Dive Light from Bigblue. Its single white CREE LED outputs 450 lumens. Power is provided by three supplied AAA alkaline batteries, which give the AL450NMT a runtime of up to four hours. The light features a narrow, concentrated 8° spot beam, making it a great tool for focusing, exploring tight spaces, and examining sea life up close. Additionally, its color temperature is daylight-balanced at 6500K, allowing it to restore hues that are absorbed by the water.
Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the AL450NMT's head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion. Its emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity. The supplied, adjustable lanyard enables you to attach the light to your wrist or equipment, greatly reducing the chances of losing it.
- Light Source: One white CREE LED
- Output: 450 lumens
- Runtime: 4 hours with the 3 supplied AAA alkaline batteries
- Extremely narrow, concentrated 8° spot beam makes the AL450NMT a great light for focusing, exploring tight spaces, and examining sea life up close
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate colors
- Push-button switch on the tail cap allows you to turn the power on and off
- Depth Rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Housing is made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
Bigblue AL1200NP-II Narrow Beam Dive Light with Side Switch (Black)
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with Bigblue's AL1200NP-II Narrow Beam Dive Light, offered here in black and featuring an XML white LED with outputs of 110, 275, 550, and 1200 lumens. Power is provided by an 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives the light a runtime of 2-20 hours, depending on the brightness setting. The light is controlled by a side-mounted push-button switch.
The beam's narrow 10° angle of coverage makes it a great light for focusing or exploring tight spaces, and its 6500K color temperature restores hues that are absorbed by the water. Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the light's head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion.
- Light source: One XML white LED
- Outputs: 110, 275, 550, and 1200 lumens
- Runtime: 2-10 hours
- Narrow, concentrated 10° spot beam is great for focusing and exploring tight spaces
- 6500K color temperature
- Side-mounted push-button switch
- Depth rating: 328'
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
Bigblue Easy Clip Multi-Color Rainbow Marker Light
Identify and keep track of your diving partners at depths as great as 328' with the Bigblue Easy Clip Multi-Color Rainbow Marker Light. This beacon features virtually all the colors of the visible spectrum: red, green, blue, purple, orange, and yellow. Additionally, it provides both constant and flash modes for all these colors. The light output is bright enough to be seen by other divers, yet low enough that it won't be distracting. Running on the two supplied CR2032 coin batteries, the marker light has an operating time of 12-24 h. It clips easily onto masks, belts, straps, and other accessories, and includes an adjustable lanyard that will attach to tank valves and buoyancy compensation devices.