The Combo Pack featuring the AL450 Wide and AL1200WP-II Dive Lights with Rainbow Clip meets a wide range of diving needs, and includes two dive lights and a rainbow-flashing marker, all depth-rated to 328'. The AL450 Wide is a compact, 450-lumen, 40°-beam LED light that runs on three AAA batteries and turns on and off with a push-button tailcap switch. The rechargeable AL1200WP-II LED light delivers a 85° beam with four output levels from 120-1200 lumens. Both lights have anti-corrosion anodized aluminum housings and are suitable for use on dry land.
Bigblue AL450WMT Mini LED Dive Light with Wide Beam (Black)
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the black AL450WMT Mini LED Dive Light from Bigblue. Its single white Cree LED outputs 450 lumens. Power is provided by three supplied AAA batteries, which give the AL450WMT a runtime of up to four hours. The light features a fairly wide 40° flood beam, making it a great tool for general diving. Additionally, its color temperature is daylight-balanced at 6500K, allowing it to restore hues that are absorbed by the water.
Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the AL450WMT's head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion. Its emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity. The supplied lanyard allows you to attach the light to your wrist or equipment, greatly reducing the chances of losing it.
- Light Source: One white CREE LED
- Output: 450 lumens
- Runtime: 4 hours with the 3 supplied AAA batteries
- Fairly wide 40° flood beam makes the AL450WMT a great light for general diving
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate colors
- Push-button switch on the tail cap turns the power on and off
- Depth Rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Housing is made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
Bigblue AL1200WP-II Wide Beam LED Dive Light with Side Switch
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with Bigblue's AL1200WP Wide-Beam LED Dive Light. Its XML white LED outputs 120-1200 lumens in four selectable levels. Power is provided by a rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery, which gives the light a runtime of 2-20 hours, depending on the brightness level. The AL1200WP's wide 85° beam is great for use as a primary, all-around dive light.
A daylight-balanced 6500K color temperature helps restore hues that get absorbed by water, so you can bring color accuracy and richness back to your images. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the housing is made of anodized aluminum. The light is controlled by a side-mounted push-button switch.
- Light source: One XML white LED
- Outputs: 110, 275, 550, and 1200 lumens
- Runtime: 2-10 hours
- Features wide 85° beam for use as a primary, all-around dive light
- 6500K color temperature
- Side-mounted push-button switch
- Depth rating: 328'
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
Bigblue Easy Clip Multi-Color Rainbow Marker Light
Identify and keep track of your diving partners at depths as great as 328' with the Bigblue Easy Clip Multi-Color Rainbow Marker Light. This beacon features virtually all the colors of the visible spectrum: red, green, blue, purple, orange, and yellow. Additionally, it provides both constant and flash modes for all these colors. The light output is bright enough to be seen by other divers, yet low enough that it won't be distracting. Running on the two supplied CR2032 coin batteries, the marker light has an operating time of 12-24 h. It clips easily onto masks, belts, straps, and other accessories, and includes an adjustable lanyard that will attach to tank valves and buoyancy compensation devices.