Choose both the brightness and the color of the light to suit your dive with the Bigblue VL8000P-TC Tri-Color Video Dive Light. Clicking the single push-button switch cycles through settings including 6500K cool white (2000, 4000, or 8000 lumens), 5500K warm white (1000, 2000, or 4000 lumens), and 500 lumens of red light for staging photos and sneaking up on wary sea creatures. The extra-wide 120° beam illuminates the scene in front of you for video work or general observation. The light is powered by a rechargeable 4 x 18650 Li-ion battery pack, which delivers runtimes ranging from 3 to 12 hours, depending on output level. The light is housed in a sturdy anodized aluminum alloy body with a tempered optical glass lens.
- 6500K cool white light: 8000 lumens (Level III), 4000 lumens (Level II), 2000 lumens (level I)
- 5500K warm white light: 4000 lumens (Level III), 2000 lumens (Level II), 1000 lumens (level I)
- 500-lumen red light for staging photos & observing light-shy sea life
- Beam angle: 120°
- Side-mounted push button
- Controls on/off, cycles through settings
- Anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy housing
- Tempered optical glass window
- Diving glove for wrist-mounting
- Ball mount
- Rechargeable 4 x 18650 Li-ion battery pack and charger
- Battery level indicator
- Bigblue dry bag
- Measures 5.1 x 2.2"
- Weighs 16.1 ounces, buoyancy -6.1 ounces>/li>