Stripped down to the basics, the black Nightstick TAC-310XL Xtreme Lumens Tactical LED Flashlight is an essential illumination tool designed to address the essential requirements of tactical professionals: Power, reliability, and ease of use.
Two CR123 batteries drive the powerful 500-lumen output, which is controlled by a simple and intuitive tailcap push button with momentary and constant-on activation options. The handle is 1" in diameter, making it able to fit most readily available rail mounts for scopes or flashlights so you can weapon-mount it. Add the optional remote pressure switch to convert it into a full-fledged weapon light. The body is made of a reinforced polymer plastic that is impact and chemical resistant. It is also temperature resistant and stays a neutral temperature even in cold weather, unlike aluminum, so it's comfortable to hold no matter how cold it is. The whole body is impact resistant to 6.6' and sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes.
- Powerful single 500-lumen output
- One white Cree LED
- Deep and smooth reflector produces a beam that is sharp and clear to maximize the throw
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Textured rubber boot provides a slip-resistant grip for easier handling in wet weather
- Reinforced polymer nylon body is impact/chemical/temperature resistant
- IPX7-rated to be submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Textured handle provides a slip-resistant grip
- Removable steel pocket clip
- 1" diameter handle fits most scope/flashlight rings, allowing it to be mounted on rifles and rails
- Light 4.4-ounce weight
- Runs on two included CR123 batteries