Designed to fit most pistols with tactical rails and featuring an easy-to-operate ambidextrous toggle switch, the Nightstick TWM-350 Weapon Light will help you identify a threat at significant distances and temporarily impair an adversary's vision. Simply press the switch down from either side for momentary activation, or click it up for constant on. The light delivers 350 lumens, with a deep parabolic reflector for a long throw.
The TWM-350 comes configured to fit most pistols' accessory rails. It includes inserts specifically designed to fit Glock, Picatinny, TSW/99, and 90two rails. The housing is made of 6160 T6 aluminum that is impact-resistant to 6.6', IPX7-rated water resistant, and submersible down to 3.3'. The battery door and toggle switch are made of glass-filled nylon. Power is supplied by two included CR123 batteries.
- 350-lumen output
- White LED emitter
- Runtime: 2.5 hours
- Deep parabolic reflector for long throw
- Type: Ambidextrous toggle switch
- Momentary and constant on activation
- Push switch down for momentary, flip up for constant on
- 1.2" diameter bezel
- Lightweight 6160 T6 aluminum housing with hard anodized finish
- Integrated rail mount for Glock, Picatinny, and most other common pistol rails
- IPX7 rated, submersible to 3.3'
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Serialized for personal identification