Add programmed slides and pans to your video capture with your camera and this edelkrone SliderONE v2 Bundle 3 put together by B&H. This basic kit pairs the 10.6" SliderONE portable travel slider with one HeadONE motorized 360° pan unit.
edelkrone SliderONE v2
Supporting up to 20 lb camera rigs horizontally, the quiet and compact SliderONE v2 from edelkrone offers improved vertical capacity and wireless connectivity with HeadONE and HeadPLUS motorized heads. Use the SliderONE v2 to create revealing vertical moves at 90° with rigs weighing up to 5 lb.
Constituting the equivalent of the oft-used center area of most sliders, the petite SliderONE v2 measures a compact 10.6" long, providing 7.9" of travel. Use this portable slider by itself to create subtle moves powered by its powerful, built-in dual DC motors, or wirelessly pair it with your HeadONE or HeadPLUS for motorized 2-axis or 3-axis moves.
The compact SliderONE v2's 20 lb capacity suits it for use with a wide range of cameras including DSLRs, mirrorless, and smaller cine-style cameras. edelkrone's app for iOS and Android features a simple interface that enables you to design creative time-lapse and stop-motion effects using a single screen for all your edelkrone devices.
Additional SliderONE v2 features include steadier speeds throughout the slider range, quieter operation, a LANC camera control port, a 2.5mm shutter trigger socket, and a smaller form compared to the earlier model. The SliderONE v2 is powered using a separately available LP-E6-type battery, and its camera and tripod mounts are both 3/8"-16 threads.
- Compact motorized slider with backlash-free gears
- Supports up to 20 lb horizontally
- Increased vertical support of up to 5 lb at 90°
- Improved, steadier speed control throughout the slider
- Quieter operation with step motor driver design
- Connects wirelessly to HeadONE and HeadPLUS components
- LANC port for remote camera control
- 7.9" of camera travel, 10.6" total length
- iOS and Android control app with time-lapse and stop-motion effects
- 2.5mm shutter trigger socket
- 3/8"-16 camera and tripod threads
- Robust aluminum and stainless steel build
- Uses widely available LP-E6-type batteries
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for future updates
Control App Compatibility
- Apple iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
Th edelkrone HeadONE is an ultra-compact 360° motorized pan system controllable remotely via an iOS/Android app. The app allows for setting up motion-controlled panning shots, time-lapse sequences, stop-motion shots, and 360 panorama photo capture. In 360 panorama mode, you simply need to enter in how many photos you'd like, and the HeadONE automatically does the rest, providing you with precision panoramic images. It operates very quietly thanks to its ultra-silent step motor driver technology.
The HeadONE features a 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom and includes a 1/4"-20 bushing for the thread. It can be attached on sliders, tripods, dollies, and various other supports as well as placed directly on flat surfaces. It also pairs well with edelkrone products such as the DollyPLUS, which has wheels and provides another dimension of motion to work in combination with the pan motion of the HeadONE. Furthermore, the HeadONE supports a dedicated add-on Tilt Kit for tilt axis motion, and a Turntable Kit for product shots of jewelry and other items.
The camera-mounting platform offers a 3/8"-16 mounting screw for ball heads as well as edelkrone products such as the FlexTILT. The HeadONE comes with an LP-E6 battery plate for convenient battery operation, allowing you to keep it compact and wireless. It also provides a 2.5mm shutter cable port.
- HeadONE is a highly redesigned version of the edelkrone Motion BOX
- Completely new mechanical design with backlash-free gears
- Quieter operation with ultra-silent step motor driver technology
- LP-E6 battery slot
- Improved carrying capacity for tilting (when using an optional Tilt Kit)
- Pop-up screw on top for a safer packing experience
- Increased signal range with plexiglass top piece
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for future updates
- Improved low-speed control for macro shots
- Centered camera weight with optional Tilt Kit (allows better performance for indoor 360° photography)
- Easier to stabilize on small stands
- Wirelessly connects to edelkrone sliders and dollies
- LANC port for better remote camera management