Designed for long distance observation and identification, the 45° angled-viewing Barska Colorado 25-75x75mm Spotting Scope is built with an oversized objective, BK7 Porro prism, and anti-reflection fully coated optics that produce bright and clear views in all light conditions.
The prism and coatings ensure accurate color rendition with improved clarity and contrast, while the large 75mm objective lens draws in copious amounts of light to boost its performance in challenging conditions, including at night for astronomy, while ensuring the views remain bright and clear when viewing subjects at long distances with the magnification dialed all the way up. Its broad zoom range allows you to more easily scan the landscape for targets at the low 25x with the ability to quickly dial up the power to 75x and make detailed observations of distant subjects.
The chassis' viewing configuration sets the eyepiece at a 45° angle to the scope's body, which places the user's head in a more comfortable viewing position. A rotating tripod mount collar allows even greater precision of the eyepiece placement based on your viewing position for optimum comfort and ease of use. A 1/4"-20 thread makes it compatible with many tripods, quick release plates, and other popular support systems like window mounts. Barska includes a compact tabletop tripod to get you observing right out of the box. A soft lightweight case is also provided to make it easy to carry in the field.
- Ideal for bird-watching, long-distance shooting in the field or at the range, astronomy including comet hunting and lunar observation
- Powerful 25-75x zoom eyepiece allows you to scan the landscape at low power with the ability to zoom in for detailed views
- Large oversized 75mm objective lens helps to improve performance in low and challenging light, and ensures views remain bright and clear when observing distant subjects at maximum zoom
- BK7 Porro prism light path helps to deliver a rich depth of field for a more lifelike viewing experience
- Anti-reflection fully coated optics improve light transmission to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color and improved resolution
- 92-foot field of view at 1000 yards at 25x power, 42-foot field of view at 75x
Use and Handling
- The eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to the optical tube, placing the user's head in a comfortable viewing position while standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Slip-resistant focusing and zoom knobs are easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves
- Fold-down rubber eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Standard 1/4"-20 mount is compatible with most quick release plates, heads, and photo/video/field tripods and other support systems
- Rotating tripod collar allows the user to precisely set the eyepiece to the optimum viewing position
- 13mm eye relief at 25x magnification
- 3mm exit pupil at 25x magnification
- Matte black armor protects the optical tube from impacts and bumps
- Extendable sunshade reduces glare when pointed toward the sun to improve contrast and clarity, while minimizing lens flare that can give away the user's position while hunting
- Includes a compact tabletop tripod outfitted with a simple-to-use pan/tilt head
- Lightweight soft case holds the spotting scope and tripod for easier carrying to the range or in the field